Hardware Need new Wii Motherboard..where?

greycloud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pretty much low leveled bricked my wii trying to unbrick it since it was already semi bricked. As a result I pretty much fully bricked it with black screen. I ran a wad file that was suppose to recover it, but it pretty much f***** up my Wii. I have Wiinja as a modchip and I've tried SaveMii or w/e it's called and nothing happened. I don't remember if I did install preloader or BootMii :/

Anyways I wanted to know where I could get a replacement motherboard, Sending it to Nintendo is gonna cost $70 bucks plus shipping which is around a motherboard price right? No use getting a new Wii since I can just replace it.

Is there a website I can rely on to find motherboards (USA)? Are there any that are cheap and affordable?

Thanks

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i bricked my wii, i just called nintendo, told them that i updated my wii, and now it doesnt have any video/ audio display, and they took it back for free and replaced it for free, all i did was take my mod chip out.

greycloud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I've been hearing Nintendo getting pretty strict with people sending in their Wii's. I actullay softmodded mine as well so they'll prob find a bunch of homebrew and what not on it.

I just need a straight forward answer on where to get a new motherboard, other than ebay.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
greycloud said:
I don't remember if I did install preloader or BootMii :/
try it and see if it works
lecture.gif
if it works, you installed it, if not it was worth a try

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...