kohkindachi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Even after upgrading from numerous source(Just simply copy and paste and that's it), besides downloading from the official site, i can't seems to get my v1.05 wrking properly. > (1)Hiding Don't work, (2)The DEFAULT after upgrading IS the Pacman theme, even b4 i change the skin, (3) Tried to upload the R4 skins package i found in GBATEMP but STILL, the pacman theme
cry.gif
Even after i delete the '_system_' folder, it's STILL the Pacman theme -.-

skin-5.jpg

Well I'm sure on my DS, it stated very clearly V1.05

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even after upgrading from numerous source(Just simply copy and paste and that's it), besides downloading from the official site, i can't seems to get my v1.05 wrking properly. > (1)Hiding Don't work, (2)The DEFAULT after upgrading IS the Pacman theme, even b4 i change the skin, (3) Tried to upload the R4 skins package i found in GBATEMP but STILL, the pacman themeÂ
cry.gif
Even after i delete the '_system_' folder, it's STILL the Pacman theme -.-
The "pacman" theme is embedded into the firmware, therefore, if your _system_ folder is missing (or as I just recently found out, the bmp's for your skin are saved incorrectly with an incompatible color depth), then it just uses that theme. As far as hiding goes, it should hide the system folder, any .sav's, and all of the _DS_ files. Of course, you have to press select to enable this mode. Nonetheless, I would just say format your card, copy all of the firmware files to the card, and take what I've just said into account
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: