Hacking need help

mgg-thunder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have been trying to install homebrew fro the last few days and get get it to work, maybe im just a retard. i have tried many different guides to the letter. at first it kept comming up with "failed to read .dol trying .elf........failed to read .elf hanging" then i tried reformatting it in fat16 with the offical formatting tool and it now reads "start cluster = ffff" this keeps scrolling till it frezzes. i am at my wits end please someone help.

scooochie4

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
student.dcu.ie
XP
Country
mgg-thunder said:
i have been trying to install homebrew fro the last few days and get get it to work, maybe im just a retard. i have tried many different guides to the letter. at first it kept comming up with "failed to read .dol trying .elf........failed to read .elf hanging" then i tried reformatting it in fat16 with the offical formatting tool and it now reads "start cluster = ffff" this keeps scrolling till it frezzes. i am at my wits end please someone help.

have you renamed the dol or elf to boot.dol or boot.elf?

mgg-thunder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i had done that but i managed to fix it last night by useing my sisters laptop to put the things i need on to my sd card and it worked fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo