Homebrew Need help with Vc injections and Wii64

Headshot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
So I don't know how to make Mario Party 1 & 3 VC injections. I can't find the right injector, I tried CatMan's injectiine tools but it simply doesn't work on my PC. I need an injector that I could play the games through the Wii U menu (loadiine too, but preferably Wii U menu). In addition, I can't find the "Mario Party 2.ini" which is required for MP 1&3. I also don't know what "base rom" means , is it just a regular room or a special kind?

I also need to know how to play Banjo Tooie on my Wii U. It says it runs better with "rice" & "glide" on Wii64 how can I get glide and or rice? Banjo Tooie doesn't run very good with overclocked Wii64. Would be better to have Banjo Tooie as an injection (it as that it can't be an inject on the compatibility list) if there is a way to make an injection of it the let me know, if not then just tell me with emulation.

I've been researching about 3 weeks and still no progress. Can someone please help me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...