Need help with USBLoaderGX

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by David271749, Jan 3, 2015.

1. David271749
    OP

David271749 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2014
    I've tried to troubleshoot this myself for the past few days, but I can't figure it out. I'm using a 2TB external with a power adapter, so there's no need for a Y cable. I have the drive formatted to Fat32 MBR. I used Wii Backup Manager to convert my isos to WBFS files before putting them on the external. I start usbloadergx via it's own channel or hbc, and I get the same thing. My Drive is recognized (tells me how much free space I have), but it's not seeing any files. It just sees my SD apps.

Do I have to set up a file path for games? I just have the WBFS folders that were created right there on the drive. The only other thing I can think of is my installation. I installed USBLoaderGX_V_3 ISO 249, and I dropped this .rar file in my apps>usb_loader folder.

SysCheck:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

2. David271749
    OP

David271749 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2014

It was as simple as that. You're awesome. Thanks! I hope Nintendont is as easy as that. lol.

3. David271749
    OP

David271749 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2014

Thanks, man. I can't thank you enough.

Kelton2 likes this.
  4. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    the /wbfs/ path should be already set by default.
    I don't understand why two users this past week had issue with finding games on their HDD.

WiiBackupManager should put the games in the correct fomat and path (use subfolder option, and layout Title_[ID])