Hacking Need Help with USB Loader GX Custom Paths

nub386

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've searched and i cant seem to find anyone who has the exact same problem as me.

I got my USB hard drive plugged in and working. It will play games which is the most important thing so if i cant fix this then oh well. I really want the covers but it will not automatically download them for me.

I want to install them on a flash drive i have plugged in as well but when i go to choose the custom path for the flash drive i just get an error.

The default is set up to usb8, so i click the path i want to change and all it does is pop up "Error" and goes back to the screen. Does anyone know how to fix my issue?

Tai_The_Ark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm unfortunately having the same issue, and I am still trying to fix it on usb loader gx v3.0 r1272. I can't seem to find a fix for it on the vwii.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

@ nub386:

Connect your wii to the net, then go to the parameters of your loader (usb loader gx), then load the jackets.

OR go to USBLoader GX, and once the list of your games in front of your eyes, press the button 1 Wiimote. Check what you want to download.

USB keys work poorly with the wii (often black screen or does not work at all).

Last edited by jeannotte,

Lud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi

I have a little problem here with USB Loader GX. In the custom path it only see my SD Card, i'm wondering why i can't change it to my USB ?
I'm on a vWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🖕 JM :tpi::rofl2: