ROM Hack Question need help with updating checkpoint database and adding cheat files

Portal2player56

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need help updating checkpoint's database and need help adding codes for my games to the game. i tried to add the cheat file to its respective spot and for some reason wont show up. when i use edizon while having sword in it freezes (not fully but cant move or select or even try to attempt to do anything in it when its active in game and when in edizon) so im in a bit of a pickle.

Last edited by Portal2player56,

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Version 1.1.0 of Pokémon Sword & Shield added cheat protection to the loading screen. I noticed you were in the codes thread that I am hosting - you would have seen that if you read the opening topic.

In order to get around the cheat protection, you must load the games without cheats in enabled (the default with Atmosphere & EdiZon is to hold L while clicking on the game in your Switch library.)

Portal2player56

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 1.1.0 of Pokémon Sword & Shield added cheat protection to the loading screen. I noticed you were in the codes thread that I am hosting - you would have seen that if you read the opening topic.

In order to get around the cheat protection, you must load the games without cheats in enabled (the default with Atmosphere & EdiZon is to hold L while clicking on the game in your Switch library.)
i already know but my problem is entirely different its just now showing up at all in my cheats list in checkpoint and edizon ids being frozen (ish) only button that works is "home" in edizon and ik there is the cheat protection at launch it functions like how botw acts with cheats where u load the game first then u activate the code yes?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1