Hacking Need help with R4 SDHC

BlackStar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone i bought a R4 SDHC (i know its a clone blah blah) and most of the games i downloaded on it works fine and the cheats aswell, but all the good games i have, for example Final Fantasy: CC: Echoes of Time, Avalon Code and stuff, dont have their own cheats. i went through my Micro SD and found xxx.cht file where i put the games. so i tried copying the same "code" from the xxx.cht that some games have and replace the action replay code with the final fantasy one, but it doesnt work. i tried downloading a new CHEAT.dat from "http://cheats.gbatemp.net/" and chucked it on _SYSTEM_, that doesnt work either, so i downloaded a USRCHEAT.dat this time, still not working, i opened the cheat file with R4CCE v0.86, and all the codes and stuff seems to be fine. but i still can get cheats for FF:CC:EoT. What should i do to get it working? please help someone

BlackStar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Depravo said:
Is your FF:EOF ROM patched?

by patch u mean that anti-piracy cheat thing? if so nop its not. well i can play the game and i didnt use the anti-piracy cheat. and i can still save the game.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
The reason you can play without any pain because your rom is pre-patched!
This is also the main reason why don't see the cheats for FFCC:EOT!

well just go to the "CLICK HERE" on my signature and see how to check the game id yourself
smile.gif

if the game id is different between the database and the one you have! change accordingly and save!

if the game id is the same yet you don't see cheats then i have no more answers for you (it should be user problem)

BlackStar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
The reason you can play without any pain because your rom is pre-patched!
This is also the main reason why don't see the cheats for FFCC:EOT!

well just go to the "CLICK HERE" on my signature and see how to check the game id yourself
smile.gif

if the game id is different between the database and the one you have! change accordingly and save!

if the game id is the same yet you don't see cheats then i have no more answers for you (it should be user problem)
kk i checked the link, and the game id for my version of Final Fantasy : Crystal Chronicle : Echoes of Time is "CFIE 83675145" now how to i found out the actual ID for the actual game non pre-patch?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nope, the game ID is an 8-digit code built into the ROM. This code is needed to match the cheat to the game. When a ROM is patched the game ID changes so the cheat file doesn't recognise the ROM.

Use R4CCE to identify the game ID on your patched ROM update the the cheat file accordingly.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i just checked the database
smile.gif

your rom's ID is the same as the one in database!
therefore, it should appear!

can you be detail a little what is the cheat file you used and cheats actually appear?

BlackStar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
i just checked the database
smile.gif

your rom's ID is the same as the one in database!
therefore, it should appear!

can you be detail a little what is the cheat file you used and cheats actually appear?
well ii downloaded "05_05_09_CHEAT.DAT.zip" from the website and no the cheaats dont appear. when i click the button "Cheats (Y)" the buttons is pressed and stays hold for like 2 seconds then nothing appear. i tried it on my friend's N5 and his works fine. or is it that R4 SDHC doesnt use that kinda cheat format file. oO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back