Hacking need help with r4 card

goblue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all,

I am brand new to this board and hoping someone out there can answer my question. I just got an r4 card with games on it for my son. I know the person I got it from so the card is not fake. I gave it to my son to play and he has been playing it for the last four days and now, when he turns it on it is frozen when you can pick the games. It loads fine. I tried it in my daughters ds and it worked. So I tried it in his and it did the same thing (froze after loading). I tried it back in hers and it won't work now. I see all this stuff about proper firmware(don't know what that is). Is this card toast or is there something I can do without losing the games on it. Hopefully you can help this Dad out and make a little boy happy. Thanks in advance.

d3monsting

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to add, I'm not doubting that person you got the card from, but the R4 team is long... dead. So I don't know where the card was from...? Also, if the paper trick doesn't help, try backing up the contents of the MICROSD and formatting. Best wishes.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
d3monsting said:
I wanted to add, I'm not doubting that person you got the card from, but the R4 team is long... dead. So I don't know where the card was from...? Also, if the paper trick doesn't help, try backing up the contents of the MICROSD and formatting. Best wishes.
didnt you know this was posted two weeks ago?
Lol
He might have done a solution already

d3monsting

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Infinite Zero said:
d3monsting said:
didnt you know this was posted two weeks ago?
Lol
He might have done a solution already
Apologies, I did not notice. I was too lazy to look for dates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-