Hacking Need help with ModMii and Uneek-DI

Dyno69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im kinda new to wii hacking, i got ModMii running under boot2 and it works great, i started reading up on uneek-di and on making a emulated Nand off my 250GB hard drive so i can load VC games and Wiiware games and play them off of that instead of having to transfer them to my wii. I loaded up ModMii and started with the Uneek-DI install i get to the part where it asks me to select my wad folder im just not sure what wads im suppose to be pointing it to, is it the wad folder i have on my SD card just copy it to my hard drive and point it to that folder?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
installing a custom folder of wads is optional. It can be useful if you have a folder full of your favourite forwarder channels or other data you want to install to your emulated nand. You can always install\remove items to\from your emunand later on using showmiiwads (or you can use ModMii's emunand modifier, but that is unable to remove items)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1