Hacking Need help with Luma not booting

KingxHyruler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys so I have a New 3ds XL Sysnand 9.2 Emunand 11.6. I've been using Luma 6.6 and wanted to update I followed this guide to install bootstrap but now when I select Luma it won't load in.

Is it because I'm using Menuhax loader and it defaults to the Homebrew Launcher, from there I select Luma but it won't launch and it used to before, any help?

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys so I have a New 3ds XL Sysnand 9.2 Emunand 11.6. I've been using Luma 6.6 and wanted to update I followed this guide to install bootstrap but now when I select Luma it won't load in.

Is it because I'm using Menuhax loader and it defaults to the Homebrew Launcher, from there I select Luma but it won't launch and it used to before, any help?

U prob need newer version of luma. I think it’s upto 9.0 now
I’ve never used menu hax but I think u don’t need it anymore. Just boot9strap and luma is enough

Last edited by Tri-Z,

NicknameGoesHere

RIP my sanity: 2018-2018
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If menuhax is still installed on sysnand, It won't boot to the Home menu. Is b9s installed on sysnand?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, don't ever use video guides. They get outdated quick. Follow every step on 3ds.hacks.guide where everything will be up to date.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, you shouldn't need to select Luma. Try to install a theme on the 3ds when in Homebrew launcher. Afterward the 3ds should work fine.

Reactions: Giodude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1