XP
Country
Canada
:) Just got an idea.
1. install cfw
2. downgrade to 11.4 or 11.5
3. uninstall cfw to get stock 11.4 or 11.5
4. setup pasta or rxtools
Step number 1 is the only thing you need. You are making this stupidly hard on yourself. Aswell. If you dont downgrade every last thing that needs to be exploited, only the main system will get downgraded causing the other things to remain patched.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Also, I am running 11.8.0-41U with ninjhax2 and I am using a New 2DS XL.
:) Just got an idea.
1. install cfw
2. downgrade to 11.4 or 11.5
3. uninstall cfw to get stock 11.4 or 11.5
4. setup pasta or rxtools
Please don't downgrade a N2DSXL below 11.5. (Downgrading any 2|3DS system makes no sense anyway). The first N2DSXL consoles came with 11.4, but it was a special version.

With a big warning :!:, I give you these two links for reference only(!):
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-rxtools-roxas75-3ds-toolkit-fw-2-0-9-2.382782/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pre-release-wip-yet-another-rxtools.426092/

One topic is closed for very good reason – and the other contains a big warning by a moderator in the first post not to use rxTools anymore. All I could find on this topic is that rxTools only worked on SysNAND up to 9.2.

What shall I do to explain it any more explicitly and better? I'm starting to feel like this:
kopf-gegen-wand-smilies-0006.gif

No public exploits for ARM9 kernel access in 3DS mode on version 11.4 and up.

I'm sure that, if anybody knew a method to do what you requested, they would have told you by now. With currently available methods your requirements can't be fulfilled.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to teach a brick wall to sing seems easier than trying to get this guy to understand why what he wants can not be done.

D

Deleted User

OP
Please don't downgrade a N2DSXL below 11.5. (Downgrading any 2|3DS system makes no sense anyway). The first N2DSXL consoles came with 11.4, but it was a special version.

With a big warning :!:, I give you these two links for reference only(!):
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-rxtools-roxas75-3ds-toolkit-fw-2-0-9-2.382782/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pre-release-wip-yet-another-rxtools.426092/

One topic is closed for very good reason – and the other contains a big warning by a moderator in the first post not to use rxTools anymore. All I could find on this topic is that rxTools only worked on SysNAND up to 9.2.

What shall I do to explain it any more explicitly and better? I'm starting to feel like this:
kopf-gegen-wand-smilies-0006.gif

No public exploits for ARM9 kernel access in 3DS mode on version 11.4 and up.

I'm sure that, if anybody knew a method to do what you requested, they would have told you by now. With currently available methods your requirements can't be fulfilled.
I already downloaded pasta AND rxtools.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already downloaded pasta AND rxtools.

Dude... just stop... Everyone has been trying to more or less explain the same thing to you. Just use seedminer and Luma and be done with it. It's apparent from this thread that you don't know what you're doing, you jump to conclusions and buy things like a Cubic Ninja cartridge that is useless for homebrew on your firmware... you don't take advice, people explain your options and then you're like "but I don't want X" dude you're making this 10 times as hard as it needs to be and you're probably going to end up with a brick because you can't follow directions. And what's worse is you're wasting everybody's time while you do it.

See you in a few days when you come back crying for help repairing your new brick.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude... just stop... Everyone has been trying to more or less explain the same thing to you. Just use seedminer and Luma and be done with it. It's apparent from this thread that you don't know what you're doing, you jump to conclusions and buy things like a Cubic Ninja cartridge that is useless for homebrew on your firmware... you don't take advice, people explain your options and then you're like "but I don't want X" dude you're making this 10 times as hard as it needs to be and you're probably going to end up with a brick because you can't follow directions. And what's worse is you're wasting everybody's time while you do it.

See you in a few days when you come back crying for help repairing your new brick.
You and everyone tried. Some people need to learn it the hard way. It's okay. Let's just sit back and watch how his hacking attempts goes.

Thank you to @sc39 for volunteering to first hand demonstrate why one should not use older CFWs and haxx's. Very brave soul this one is to donate his US $150 n2DSXL for softbrick research and science. Your efforts may not be appreciated by everyone, but I will acknowledge your contribution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr