Hacking Need help with Loading old mario

tommy1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got some dstt cards from priceangel i loaded the new 6.40 firmware and alot of the newer games work but some of the older ones only load about 4/5 ths of the way and never load completely. Any help with this will be much appreciated. Thank You to all that can help me. I already looked through the faq snf the search only turns up wii problems.

tommy1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the New super mario brothers and also super princess peach. It seems like alot of the older ones are having trouble loading. The load bar just stops. But the newer games arent having any trouble, they boot right up. I tried booting on one of my original DSTT cards and it either wouldn't load or it would attempt to load and the bar will never get to the other side. TMNT and teenage mutant ninja turtles 3 are also not loading.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Wierd, it loads for me.
Try Backing up your sd card then format with panasonic sd formatter and copy the backup back.After try replacing the firmware files again

tommy1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i figured it out. i caught some PNY 4gb micosd's on sale and they just dont like mario i guess. Scandisk only from here on out. Mario lives again. Thanks for the help though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.