Need help with flash cards

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by jessenj, Aug 24, 2013.

1. jessenj
    OP

jessenj Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2007
    United States
    I know this info is available somewhere, but even with search, I haven't been too successful in finding the info I'm after. I've been a long time hacker/modder/exploiter, and haven't gotten a flashcard for my DS/DSI since the Acekard, so I'm a little behind the times. Now, my kids got DSi's with the latest firmware, a 3DS and a 3DS XL also with the latest firmware (6.2) and I want to buy a Gateway DS but am waiting for someone like Team R4 to come up with their own version with multi-rom support. In the meantime, I need suggestions of which cards to get that will play the DS/DSI games on all DS/DSi/3DS versions, but I also have a couple key features I need, like RTS and low-power consumption. Can someone help me figure out the card that suites my needs best? I was looking at the R4I Gold RTS 3DS, but I'm not sure if this is the best one for what I need. Any help?

Thanks,

Jesse

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice