need help with finding this DS game please

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by djb.93, Feb 25, 2009.

Feb 25, 2009
  1. djb.93
    OP

Newcomer djb.93 Newbie

Australia
    okay so i am a big nintendo DS fan, i have an r4 with plenty of games and my favourites have to be RPGs but i have had some trouble, see i loved the game final fantasy crystal chronicles because it had a great story line, and the fighting style was not like every other final fantasy games, i hate the taking turns fighting style i much loved the crystal chronicles walk up and push (A) to start hitting and its all freestyle, so i have been busy looking for a new RPG with the freestyle fighting style like FFCC and decent 3D graphics, i dont want lunar knights or children of mana i need good graphics, so could anyone help me find the game im looking for? thankyou. [​IMG]

2. RhiGhost

Member RhiGhost GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Dragon Quest [​IMG]

3. Taziz

Member Taziz GBAtemp Regular

Lithuania
    off-topic and please no offense, but your saying your a big fan of nintendo ds, but you download games rather then buying them tisk tisk tisk
    and lunar knights and children of mana has good graphics if you don't like 2d it doesn't mean its bad

4. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
    Soma Bringer and TWEWY, although they're not quite 3D.

EDIT: But they DO have good graphics

5. CreX

Member CreX GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    I'm on the market looking for same type of games. Playing The World Ends With You atm, and it kicks ass. Final Fantasy:CC was really fun in co-op. I don't know the genre type. But I also enjoy the freestyle battle RPG's the most. The locked, turn based are too slow paste for me. Also I am really not a fan of random battles is grass etc. I wanna see the enemy and deside if I should take him on or not.

Thats what FF:CC:RoF does great!

6. SleepingDragon

Member SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Soma Bringer. It is the best game of this type, by far. It starts of a bit boring as you are learning all the controls and moves. but once it picks up steam, it is awesome. And it has about the best graphics for a hack-n-slash game.

Ninja Gaiden:Dragon Sword . It has great graphics and a cool artistic style. It is very fast paced with good touchscreen battle controls. One of the best DS games there is.

The World Ends With You. Simply put, it's the best game ever created in the DS. Period.

7. NoGoodAtThis

Newcomer NoGoodAtThis Newbie

United States
    Not to start a new thread, but my daughter has a M3Real card and would like to get some of the Nintendogs games. I could not find them on *snip, or other places. Most likely, I was not looking in the right places, but any help on finding (U) versions would be appreciated. Thanks much for any help.

PS. Been reading these forums for quite a while and must say, very entertaining and informative people are in this spot.

EDIT ON

Has, you know hwat, I just found them all. Sorry about that.

EDIT OFF

8. imz

Member imz GBAtemp's vigilante

United Kingdom
    Soma bringer is 3D

9. Moots

Member Moots The Incredible Sulk

Canada
    I swear to god, every time one of these topics are made, I pleed, nay I pray to the lord himself that he kills an idiot.

10. sa1amandra

Member sa1amandra Gazzaro Launching!

Canada
    why don't we just make a "GAME SUGGESTION REQUEST" thread just to save space...

11. blainy

Member blainy GBAtemp Fan

Australia

because people are lazy, aren't necessarily bothered to go thru potentially hundreds of posts just to find relevant info, and don't know how to use the search function.. [​IMG]

12. agentgamma

Member agentgamma I dont know what to put here

Antarctica
    @NoGoodAtThis: No ROM sites. Those are against the rules.
    Why don't people read the agreement before signing up? [​IMG]