Hacking Need help with EZflash 4 delux

warlock110

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got my EZ-Flash 4 Delux and i have a bit of a problem trying to understand how to use it.
The setting i have is this
R4

warlock110

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
KidIce said:
Edit: I don't know what broke my quotes, but I can't seem to fix them, sorry this post is such a mess. :/

i think it's the Quote command... not really sure but let see if it works.. i finally figure it out... i think you are right... i had different versions it works fine now
smile.gif
thanks.

Yep, the quote command... just manually do your quote command instead of letting the forum does it.. they mess it up some how.

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im getting my deluxe soon
biggrin.gif

I cant be bothered to read your very cluttered posts, but usage is slightly complex I agree.

First, assuming your ds is flashed, Im going to assume you can use your ex4lite straight away.

The only thing you need to do, is update the kernel on the EZ4 Deluxe, by putting the latest one on the cart, downloadable from here:
http://ezflash.sosuke.com/about719.html
when you turn on the ds, hold "R shoulder button" and the kernel will update.

and then download the client avaliable to download from the same location to patch roms before putting them onto the EZ4 cart. Thats all. Then put the cart in the DS, and the games should run.

Installing skins in another story and can get more complex. But you didn't ask about that, so I'll stop here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fell on uremums hiney