Hacking Need help with BU Loaders

hubbas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!

I bought a used Wii which came with the latest CFG Loader (I think?). I want to play GameCube games through a HDD. Can I do it with CFG? If not, can I have more than one loader on my SD card?
I would appreciate some help on how I could do this.

Thanks

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

I bought a used Wii which came with the latest CFG Loader (I think?). I want to play GameCube games through a HDD. Can I do it with CFG? If not, can I have more than one loader on my SD card?

Thanks
Yes you can do it through CFG.
Yes you can have as many USB Loaders (BackupLoaders) on your sd/usb as you like.

I would suggest looking into PostLoader2 which is a plugin for Priiloader; PostLoader2 aims to replace HBC, System Menu, and Forwarder completely. It's well rounded and supports emu-nand from SD/USB.

If your not interested in PostLoader2 I would then suggest your using ModMii to make sure your Wii is completely updated or use it to just grab the latest CFG and forwarder.

Hope this helps.

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok thanks!
So I just put the gamecube iso on the HDD and run it through CFG?
USB loaders like CFG only load Wii games
The only softmod that can load GC from USB is DiosMios. But it does not work well.
Investigate DiosMiosLight(front SD), swiss(SDgecko) or Wode(USB) instead.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

Thanks
Ok thanks!
So I just put the gamecube iso on the HDD and run it through CFG?
Sorry I overlooked the GC part but yes PsyBlade is correct DiosMios Lite can play games via sd card but compatibility is slighty hindered if you do not have bootmii:boot2 installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: bye whoever's leaving