Gaming Need help Wifi-ing my Yu-gi-oh 2009 file

gerard9077

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My Wifi won't reinstall anymore, damn I shouldn't have reformated it. Well I want to know first if someone is willing to go to wifi and download the latest banlist, cards, etc. and some recommended ghosts.

Please don't do other things and don't ruin my game, I'm entrusting this to you.

Thanks! nds.gif biggrin.gif

It's an edge .sav file by the way.

P.S. If there is someone know why the installing stops and it says Internet connection sharing error (6).

Well, here it is. I hope you can help me.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=5912

gerard9077

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No I don't want to cheat it to get all cards, I'm begging you to do me a favor and download banlists, duel ghosts, any other special features through wifi.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
gerard9077 said:
No I don't want to cheat it to get all cards, I'm begging you to do me a favor and download banlists, duel ghosts, any other special features through wifi.
I didn't mean to cheat to get all the cards, but to cheat to get the stuff you want off WiFi. Besides what do you mean by formatting your WiFi?

I would help you but my wireless router fell off its perch 2 weeks ago and broke, and I haven't received it back from Netgear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay