Hacking Need help setting up riivolution with brawl mods (Brawl minus)

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I been looking through the internet and testing stuff for hours and i can't find solution to this. I am trying to use riivolution 1.06 On my wii U with a USB flash drive to load mods. I can't get it to work. Does anyone have guides for this please?

Also Do not suggest sd cards, saying that doesn't help me. To be honest i would prefer using the riifs online server for mods if there is any available or hosted since most of these files are too big for some of my storage devices. So any help would be appreciated.

Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
I think Brawl- relies on MinimaLauncher to launch it, not Riivolution.

Many Brawl mods rely on cheat codes (especially this "file patch code") to do the magic.

I think that "file patch code" only works with SD cards...

Last edited by Larsenv,

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Brawl- relies on MinimaLauncher to launch it, not Riivolution.

Many Brawl mods rely on cheat codes (especially this "file patch code") to do the magic.

I think that "file patch code" only works with SD cards...
Do any of the mods for the game load with riivolution? I think the problem may be the xml file i have gotten. I dunno how to make it myself, i downloaded it from the riivolution site. I even tried the online server mod files and it never detected it to pick from.

Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
Do any of the mods for the game load with riivolution? I think the problem may be the xml file i have gotten. I dunno how to make it myself, i downloaded it from the riivolution site. I even tried the online server mod files and it never detected it to pick from.

Yeah, most mods these days probably don't work with Riivolution.

Many mods rely on this character expansion thing called BrawlEx which is kinda touchy and I don't think it works with Riivolution.

Project M 3.6 apparently doesn't work with Riivolution either.

What's the reason why you can't use SD cards again?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, most mods these days probably don't work with Riivolution.

Many mods rely on this character expansion thing called BrawlEx which is kinda touchy and I don't think it works with Riivolution.

Project M 3.6 apparently doesn't work with Riivolution either.

What's the reason why you can't use SD cards again?
Also Do not suggest sd cards, saying that doesn't help me. To be honest i would prefer using the riifs online server for mods if there is any available or hosted since most of these files are too big for some of my storage devices. So any help would be appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1