Hacking need help running red steel 2

diego71102244

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys, i have tried both sneek di and usbloader gx, in the first one i got a blackscreen, in usbloader gx the wii reboots and send me back to the wii menu. I heard somewhere else that i need to watch the wm+ video, i havent played wii sports resource yet, im using cIOS waninkokos rev14, and sneek + di rev 80 and 79, nothing seeems to work so far, do i need to update via disc channel in order to make the game run? how do i put the update partition in the decrypted folder of the game with sneek + di?

thanks for any help

C.S.I.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You need to search some more.

Has been answered many times.

Get waninkokos rev17 or 19 for a start, and the latest version of your usb loader.

Need to use the alt.dol method, to watch the Motion Plus video once , before you can play the game itself.

moosehunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, Googling tells me that Red Steel 2 uses IOS 53. If you don't have that IOS installed, the game won't run.

You've been able to run other games from SNEEK+DI right? You're sure you're setting it up correctly?

You can run it in a USB loader if you haven't watched the Wii Motion Plus video by running player.dol (alt dol option) the first time and running it normally after that.

edit: aww... ninja'd. but yeah, google is your friend

diego71102244

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, i was able to run the game after watching the video in usbloader gx with the alt dol trick, im just wondering how do i watch the same video with sneek + di. i know the update partition is requiered in order to watch the video, but i dont know in wich folder it should go (files, sys etc).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol