NULL

Need help remembering a game!

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by CptnLesbian, May 19, 2019.

1. CptnLesbian
    OP

CptnLesbian Newbie

Newcomer
    May 19, 2019
    United States
    Hi guys - first time poster, LONG time user of this website.

Anyways, I'm turning 23 in a couple days and I've always had troubling remembering two games that were always in the back of my head. One of them, I ended up finding one night: Neverhood. The other still escapes me. Maybe someone can finally help me.

I'll try to list details of what I vaguely remember and we can go from there:
    - I think I had played this on a Windows 2000's Games CD-Rom. The CD-Rom had HUNDREDS of games on it, and I don't think there was any other way for me to play it as a child than that method.
    - The character you'd control was a red ball with thin arms and legs, and I believe he had a sleepy hat on... Similar to the one Naruto wore.
    - It was a puzzle game - you needed to move boxes or objects in your way somewhere else for you to reach... something. A key? A door?
    - I think some of the objects that were obstructing your path were... Apples?

This is really all I can recall... I wish I had more detail and over the years I've tried to fish them out, but nothing new has come. I hope maybe someone will have an answer.

Edit: Currently looking through all the PC game downloads to see if I can find even a title that would suggest being this game.

Last edited by CptnLesbian, May 19, 2019
  2. Gigaboy

Gigaboy Member

Newcomer
    May 12, 2019
    United States
    I'm pretty sure what you're looking for is Supaplex. Ringing any bells?

Last edited by Gigaboy, May 19, 2019
  3. CptnLesbian
    OP

CptnLesbian Newbie

Newcomer
    May 19, 2019
    United States
    The sad thing is, this matches my descriptions but it isn't the game I'm thinking about. It was very cartoony - I can remember the background being white with possible gray blocks as the thing guiding the path... But what you said helps tremendously. I can see if there are games similar to Supaplex and possibly go from there! If I ever find it, I will let you all know.

4. hemi426

hemi426 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 16, 2018
    Belgium
    hi, do you know the website mobygames has a huge database and you can search by platform year perspective,... maybe you can find it there

5. hemi426

hemi426 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 16, 2018
    Belgium
    the only ones i know are eggerland,bumby's arcade fantasy and kwik snax.could be a clone of a popular game

6. DarkCrudus

DarkCrudus The Ghost

Apr 15, 2007
    United States
    Minnesota
    Not gonna help

But wanted to say that Neverhood was a fricken hard and funny game!

7. romanitrenton

romanitrenton Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2019
    Bangladesh
    But what you said helps tremendously. I can see if there are games similar to Supaplex and possibly go from there! If I ever find it, I will let you all know.

8. 150ccToEasy

150ccToEasy Member

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2019
    United States
    i remember this game as well i hop you find it!!

9. Kwyjor

Kwyjor GBAtemp Fan

May 23, 2018
    Canada