Hacking Need help recovering an NOR save...

Jason520C

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a Pokemon Emerald ROM and its save. I wanted to put the NOR function on another game, so I kept my original Emerald .sav file, and put the NOR on another game. After putting my .sav back on, Emerald only wants to start a new game.

How can I go back to where I was on my save file?

Jason520C

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh alright, w/e, it's not like I was far in the game or anything...

How can I do that? Is there some kind of tutorial that explains how to do everything with my saved data?

I tried converting my .sav file from my Fire Red into a .sav file that's convert able with the EZ Flash V, and the converting was a success. I put the game and the saved data in, and it told me the save file was deleted, before the game starts a new game >_

Jason520C

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I am using an R4DS. I am also using an EZ Flash V 3-in-1. I tried EVERYTHING, I tried googling everything, I tried different programs, nothing works or tells me how I can easily just explain how to back up an NOR save once I make it. All I want to do is play my Pokemon games so I can transfer them to my Diamond, but once I move on to another game, I don't want my save to be completely deleted.

All I want is a step by step tutorial on how I can back up NOR saves, and then put them back on as if I never overwrote the original NOR save. I'm desperate. I've been trying so many things all day and all night. Please help me.

Jason520C

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use GBA Exploader, the bottom functions are so confusing, I don't know how I can do all that...and that link doesn't help me at all, so I dunno what that's for..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.