Hacking need help psp 3001 6.60 pro-c

nanuk101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i being trying many emulator real iso and psx game they show all as corrupted except nesterj AoEX r3 that work.... any idea why i cant get the rest to work ???

thank you in advance

JBerk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you install an emulator to play PSX games? because there already is one built into the PSP if you updated to 6.60 ofw before you went cfw.

I am in the middle of making the exact same setup right now. I used c3, because c2 seemed great on my 1001 and the liner notes I found for c3 mentioned something about addressing a corrupt file... I do not know that this issue is directly related, but I don't think it could hurt to try c3.

In root/PSP/GAME/ are the eboot files in their own named folders? so root/PSP/GAME/THISGAME/ebootfile

And if your isos are root/ISO/isofile then I dunno. File name length? Did you recently run the fast recovery recently? What kind of memory card are you using?

ceifadorx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
psx eboot must be in psp/game paste, but if still corrupt did you see if you psp is activated custom firwmare? if activated try to use inferno drive to play

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.