smile667

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello,
i tired to do that tutorial https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...server-loadiine-homebrew-launcher-etc.424948/ but i stuck at step 2. WiiU is not see my sd cards i tired many diffrent cards but nothing happening when i put them to wiiu. I tired also fromat them SDFormatter but i got the same. WiiU see my sd cards only if put them to usb stick converter then i connect usb to wiiu.
Wtf going on guys ?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wow fcking epic no know how to help me.....
Dude you are new here so I am going to be nice (which believe me is unusual for me). You really need to wait more than a hour or so before posting again people are busy and will get round to helping you as soon as they can it may be a good few hours before they post the help but they will get to you so don't bump the thread or post shit that nobody is helping you as both are against gbatemp.net rules. Also in the future to get help quicker you need to give a lot more information like are you using a full size sd card or a micro sd with adapter what fireware are you on ect

smile667

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
SanDisk 16gb SD HC I , Micro SD HC I 32gb, Kingstone Micro SD HC, Samsung 128gb sd xc i tired all of those.

smile667

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
After i put any of those sd cards to wiiu, im going to data managment and there is nothing except System Memory. I fromated all those cards fat32.

D

Deleted User

Have you used the SD Cards before? (For mods)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh btw, SD Cards don't show up in Data Management

smile667

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
yes i used to mod old wii also i have moded new 3ds gateway using that micro Samsung 128gb sd xc. Omg so its everything ok if sd card dont shows up in data management ?

D

Deleted User

Yeah, just put everything on the SD Card(s), go to Loadiine.ovh, choose Homebrew Launcher Illuminati, go back into browser and do it again, and you're done!

smile667

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
thx i try that. sry for my stupid comment i just never used any froum for help. i have one more question how to send priv message to users ?

jayjay123

Trophies
XP
Country
thx i try that. sry for my stupid comment i just never used any froum for help.
Clearly ;)
Here's a tip. It's a bit like the real world. Be nice. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Remember that people don't waste time posting "I dunno how to help you bro". That's a good thing, otherwise you'd get everyone who views your thread answering until that one person who has time for or can help.

Last edited by jayjay123,
Reactions: Fabax01

Ninja_Carver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you still have problems let me know i can set up a webex and we can review the configuration of your SD card on your computer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs