Need help on getting Monster Hunter 3 Cheat codes.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Eito, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Eito
    OP

Eito Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2009
    Colombia
    Hey guys, i've been playing some games lately, but i just got my MH3 back from a friend and started playing it again. Since i can't get a credit card, i can't get wii points so i can't play online on the game, then i saw a video on Youtube of a guy killing a Jien Moran (an online-only event) it must be cheat codes... so, can you tell me a way to get this "custom quest" im willing to farm for the materials, i just want to keep playing, i stopped at Hr30 so i couldn't get anything High Rank (HR31+)

If there's a way to get custom quest, to get materials and make the game longer, please tell me.

Thanks in Advance.

2. G0dLiKe

G0dLiKe who needs a title ;)

Aug 2, 2009
    United States
    There is a way, mostly hex editing by exchanging online with offline quests, its pretty simple if you did it a few times.

You know Minegarde? Google it and you will find a forum which is Monster Hunter dedicated. There is a MH3 subforum there in which you can find the hex editing thread.

Edit: I forgot... Geckocodes.org, there are MH3 cheat codes, if you want one where you can buy all armor and all weapons let me know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice