Hacking Need help on getting Monster Hunter 3 Cheat codes.

Eito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey guys, i've been playing some games lately, but i just got my MH3 back from a friend and started playing it again. Since i can't get a credit card, i can't get wii points so i can't play online on the game, then i saw a video on Youtube of a guy killing a Jien Moran (an online-only event) it must be cheat codes... so, can you tell me a way to get this "custom quest" im willing to farm for the materials, i just want to keep playing, i stopped at Hr30 so i couldn't get anything High Rank (HR31+)

If there's a way to get custom quest, to get materials and make the game longer, please tell me.

Thanks in Advance.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
There is a way, mostly hex editing by exchanging online with offline quests, its pretty simple if you did it a few times.

You know Minegarde? Google it and you will find a forum which is Monster Hunter dedicated. There is a MH3 subforum there in which you can find the hex editing thread.

Edit: I forgot... Geckocodes.org, there are MH3 cheat codes, if you want one where you can buy all armor and all weapons let me know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: