Need Help on Choosing a flashcart for 3DS

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by liimujx, Nov 22, 2013.

1. liimujx
    OP

liimujx Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2013
    United States
    I have never bought flashcarts before so I need help. I want a flashcart that just needs to play DS games on my 3DS and preferably one that doesn't need much updating. I was thinking about getting this one: http://www.r4pick.com/r4i-sdhc-3ds-4g-micro-sd-card-i-206.html since it comes with the micro-sd card. Do you guys think this will be the best fit for me? I don't mind paying more for a higher quality/less maintenance card if you want to suggest a better card. Let me know which card I should get.

2. Xexyz

Xexyz GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz

Jul 29, 2013
    United States
    沖縄県
  3. liimujx
    OP

liimujx Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2013
    United States
    Thanks for the suggestions, when I decide on which one to get and when I get a micro-SD, am I able to immediately download ROMs to the cards or do I have to do a lot of work beforehand?

4. IronClouds

IronClouds GBAtemp's Pokébro

May 8, 2010
    United States
    Why don't you do a little work now and research the setup procedures for each card so you know what you're in for? :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice