Hacking Need help modding my wii.

andrew.wimmer0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've got a black Wii model number RVL-001 (USA) running firmware 4.3U. I have followed all the instructions using the Complete Softmodding Guide (https://sites.google.com/site/completesg/). I am using a 2 GB PNY SD (not SDHC) card to put the exploit on, and formatted it to FAT32. I tried using the LetterBomb website on my Mac, but I also tried on a PC as well but to no avail. I did what the website told me to do and extracted the file using The Unarchiver (Mac). I've tried rebooting with the SD card in the Wii, I've tried it without the SD card, I've tried looking under all the envelopes, I've waited several minutes to see if it was being slow, Ive tried scrolling back and forward months, seeing if the exploit appeared, and still nothing. Im starting to get upset...please help...

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you sure you put the files on there right? is the boot.elf and everything in the root of the sd card or is it in a folder in the root of the sd card?

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i believe a "private" folder, the "boot.elf" file, and some text files need to be on the root of the sd card, not in a folder in the sd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."