So I was trying to make fire Emblem PoR run with Dios Mios. i previously (over a year ago) made both Tales of Symphonia and Mario golf work with it, no problems. So now i felt like playing some Fe and got a iso. I used GCMUtility followed by Disc Ex, and placed the resulting folder on the "games" folder of the Sd card right with my ToS folder (which, by the way, is working 100%... and so was Fe on Dolphin) anyways, i go to my homebrew channel and select the wiiflow icon, program loads, i select the gamecube icon and it shows me a lot of Game Cases with question marks as covers. Generally this is where i click on the game and load it, no problem. Fire Emblem is not showing up, and oddly enough the Mario golf i deleted still is (but trying to boot that gave me an "apploader" something error but eh) The folder i got after DiscEx is named GFEE01. There's a .iso file named game inside and a sys folder with an image file (apploader) and two .bin files (bi2 and boot). My ToS folder only has the game.iso and a disc 2 iso so i kinda wonder what the sys file is all about. I deleted Mario Golf before the whole process so i don't know what was inside. NOTE: I am an almost complete noob when it comes ot hacking, and the little i knew was mostly forgotten due to almost two years of not using my wii. If you require any specific information, i hate to say this, but say where EXACTLY it can be found because i likely have no idea of what you are talking about! Thanks for the help.