Hacking Need help installing

Kishire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay I just got my Acekard 2 (2.1 I think...) and the 8GB transcend microSDHC thingy...but, I have no clue what to do & where to start...I mostly don't know what to plug what where...
But I got the AKAIO download & ready. Can someone give me specific instructions, please? >_>
and yes I know, there is a Wiki, but I can't really do this myself just by reading it, I need...more help x.x"

My acekard 2 came with a T-Flash USB (there is no wire). Hmm...I had a N-Card which had a wired USB...so I don't know how to do this :wtf:
Thanks.

Kishire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yeah I also tried to insert the microSDHC chip (the mini one) into the USB reader but it doesn't seem to go in...so I guess it doesn't accept microSDHC chip.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like you have the right idea.[*]Insert your microSDHC card into your microSDHC reader. It should fit. Then connect your microSDHC reader to your PC.[*]Drag the "akmenu4.nds" file and the "__aio" folder to your microSD card.[*]Create a new folder named "games" and put your .nds files in there.[*]Run the "safely remove hardware" utility in Windows, choose the microSDHC card, and click the "stop" button. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP.[*]Remove the microSDHC reader from your PC. Remove the microSDHC card from the reader. Insert your Acekard into your NDS (if it isn't already). Insert the microSDHC card into your Acekard.[*]Turn on your NDS. Click past the health screen. Select the Acekard as if it's a regular cartridge. You should see two icons the first time you run it. Click on the one that says "microSD". Then click on the "games" folder. You should now see all your .nds games.[*]Scroll the game list up and down by sliding the stylus. Click a game in the list to select it. Click the game's icon to run the game.-Bri

Kishire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank You Bri, your right, it does fit! I just needed to push a bit harder, but I was scare to at first cause the chip was so small I was afraid I'd break or crack it >_

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's already there. You can update the cheat database, but if you got the latest version of AKAIO 1.4.1 it probably already has the latest. To get the newest, go to http://cheats.gbatemp.net and grab the USRCHEAT.DAT version, replacing the old one (in "__aio/cheats") with the new one.

Or you can try out the WiFi update feature of AKAIO which will download and replace your cheats via WiFi.

-Bri

Kishire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I checked and it seem that there cheats were there, but it didn't work when I tried to use on a game.

However! it seems like I was able to update (or get the latest/newest) cheats update and now it works
biggrin.gif

Thanks again^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: +2