Need help installing dumped DLC

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by MissingNO123, Sep 24, 2016.

1. MissingNO123
    OP

MissingNO123 Jigglypuff

Nov 24, 2012
    Canada
    hell
    I recently installed Project DIVA F 2nd and all of its DLC but I can't seem to get the game to recognize the DLC. The files are in the right spots, but upon launching the game there is no change whatsoever.

The game itself is a Vitamin 2.0 dump that I manually extracted and installed with MaiDumpTool using the space-saving FTP method (Because I have a 4GB card and VitaShell wouldn't install the mini-VPK), and the DLC was also (obviously) dumped by Vitamin and installed via FTP.

2. MissingNO123
    OP

MissingNO123 Jigglypuff

Nov 24, 2012
    Canada
    hell
    Bump?

3. foxhidden

foxhidden Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2016
    France
    Hi I have the same problem, I have dumped DLC's with Vitamin 2.0 and I can't make them working with my games, I have put files in the right place too, in ux0:\ addcont <ID Games> and nothing change in my games which are Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Both EU versions. The games were dumped with Vitamin 1.1 and 2.0. Is somebody have an idea ? Thanks

4. liomajor

liomajor GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 10, 2008
    United States
    DLC belongs to:

Original (undecrypted): ux0:\addcont
    Vitamin 2.0: ux0:\addcont_plain
    MaiDumpTool 233.2z2: ux0:\addcont_mai

Each game follows with their TitleID after contents path!

Using wrong folder > not going to work!

leonmagnus99 likes this.
  5. MissingNO123
    OP

MissingNO123 Jigglypuff

Nov 24, 2012
    Canada
    hell
    I tried all three folder locations, nothing changed.

6. leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    i also cant get some dlc to work, it is muramasa rebirth the game was dumped with vit 2.0 and is the US version, the dlc was EU converted for the US version.
    the game id is entered correctly ,i push it in ux0/addcont_plain/gameID/dlc content folders.

some other question i got regarding aphetamin, is there anyone who knows how to get it working with game dumps that dont have the steroid suprx file in the sce module folder?

i tried putting steroid from some different dump in the sce module folder of the dump that didnt have it, but that didnt work, pressing select wouldnt display the aphetamin menu.

7. xSASxZaros

xSASxZaros Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2015
    Miku DLC does not work at the moment - Perhaps it'll work now that the Mai Tool was updated - But the Vitamin 2.0 DLC dump does not work at the moment.