Need help in purchacing a slot 2

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Riftweaver, Jul 19, 2009.

Jul 19, 2009
  1. Riftweaver
    OP

Newcomer Riftweaver Member

United States
    ok, i've got an old dslite, it works great except for my L button hasnt worked in over a year. i can deal with that.

i've got an R4 that is working perfectly and no complaints with it.

however, i've been getting an itch to get back to the glory days of the gba games and found out that i need a slot 2 card to play the roms on my dslite. so my question is : what are some of the better slot 2 cards, and more importantly, where can i buy them?

i tried doing some searching, but quite honestly, my internet skills tend to take a nosedive at 4:40 am when i've been without sleep for close to 48 hours so im sure im not looking in the right places.

if it isnt against the rules here, could somebody toss me some links to good sites to buy a cart from?

also, i'd probably need to get another microsd memory card too right? or could i just use the one my R4 uses and just plug it into the slot 2 card when i want to do some gba gaming?

thank you in advance and again i do appologize if this info is more available elsewhere, i wasnt really sure if i should post th is on the NDS forum or the GBA one

2. rommy667

Member rommy667 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Ireland
    Well you can allways get the 3 in 1 from EZ team or you can also get a supercard sd both are great at what they do [​IMG]

3. rockstar99

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    i pefer the 3in1 it has rumble too [​IMG]

4. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    I have a 3in1 and it works likes a charm with my R4. I've been playing tons of GBA games ever since I got it. It's probably the best slot-2 card for R4 and M3.

5. Riftweaver
    OP

United States
    ok that sounds like a good one. but whereabouts would i buy it that is reliable? i've been ripped off a few times from ordering from overseas websites.

6. Da-Bomb1

Member Da-Bomb1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
  7. Riftweaver
    OP

United States
    thank you for the link, i'll probably order it from them sometime