Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from what I read i only saw peole talking about french
Please read exactly next time before posting. I already extracted my Hyrule Warrios Legends and I must found the problem now, if it works, I'll upload a new patched version on that site. But for now, you should be happy with that what you already got. It's not a big problem if you can't save in the midbattle now, just clear a field and it autosaves. And if you can't read, the game runs in multi language.

sanderdsz

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Please read exactly next time before posting. I already extracted my Hyrule Warrios Legends and I must found the problem now, if it works, I'll upload a new patched version on that site. But for now, you should be happy with that what you already got. It's not a big problem if you can't save in the midbattle now, just clear a field and it autosaves. And if you can't read, the game runs in multi language.
Can't wait for your english patch!
Great great work guys.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Can't wait for your english patch!
Great great work guys.
You can download the CIA version of the game with region free and it will run in English or other languages depending on what's set on your 3DS system language.
The patches that Traiver is talking about is to fix the midbattle save, extra data e some other things that are broken.

YuviApp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone there will not be a Language patch of any sorts.
Multi Languages are already implemented by default.
The only thing coming is a Mid save fix.
But just be grateful for what you already have.
There is no Native language option in this game it goes based off you sys lang.
and obviously Nintendo (currently) only meant it to work correctly in Japanese.
There may be errors or even bugs when using another language.

If you need help getting the game in your language of choice.
A) Install as CIA and run from emunand in your native language.
or
B) Run game via HANS (in Smea Starter Kit) and select the language you want to you on boot.
(if you have a n3ds and are using HANS. You will not get n3ds features, as HANS only works in o3ds mode.)

Also:
This game does have major performance issues on o3ds. Be aware if you are using a o3ds or using n3ds through hans the game will naturally look bad and be laggy a lot.
If your using HANS on n3ds, use the 804mhz option to fix lag but the game will still run at o3ds graphics just less lag.

Reactions: Supster131

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does this mean I can auto-translate it to English with Gateway?
Think gateway can get this working (language changing I mean)? - also why isn't the language thing working?
I can confirm the only way, as of today, to play this in EN/FR/GER/ES/IT in NEW 3DS mode with a clean .3ds rom is to use the NTR language plugin (and NTR). (I can confirm the camera thumb stick working and all)

Edit : @Darkshowdo > or C) use NTR language plugin (best and only option for 3DS GW owners)

I think it's for all or whatever your console language is set too?? if you use a region free tool.

Couldn't get the Gateway Language thing to work??? ....so I used hartie95 shop/region spoofer + the .3DS game file (Gateway) on my PAL N3DS and it's now showing in English :D
Wait. how do you do this ?

Last edited by Azel,

YuviApp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm the only way, as of today, to play this in EN/FR/GER/ES/IT in NEW 3DS mode with a clean .3ds rom is to use the NTR language plugin (and NTR). (I can confirm the camera thumb stick working and all)

Edit : @Darkshowdo > or C) use NTR language plugin (best and only option for 3DS GW owners)
Thank you for this, I do not use .3ds and have no experience with them.

Last edited by YuviApp,
Reactions: Azel

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't understand why Nintendo translate all games incomming, and don't release them before 2 or 3 months in their respectives countries... Take Pokémon SMD. The game is for February 2016 in France, and already released since ~3 months with french language inside... And Hyrule Warrios Legends. The game is for March 2016, and it have already the french language...
I don't care because I can dowload it, but fuck...
Yeah this happens a lot actually.
Delays game for no reason but already has all languages.

have you guys never heard of release schedules? you spread your stuff out so people have time to replenish their game funds. not everyone gets their games for free and all.
remember that nintendo of europe and nintendo of japan an north america are, essentially, different companies under the same banner. even if they closely cooperate, one may push to release one game sooner and another later. worldwide releases will always remain the exeption of the rule.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
have you guys never heard of release schedules? you spread your stuff out so people have time to replenish their game funds. not everyone gets their games for free and all.
remember that nintendo of europe and nintendo of japan an north america are, essentially, different companies under the same banner. even if they closely cooperate, one may push to release one game sooner and another later. worldwide releases will always remain the exeption of the rule.

...and this couldn't have been a worldwide release becauseeee....?

Reactions: Supster131

ddurdle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How is the online play in this game? the official details make no reference to online playback. Would love to know if there is any online functionality designed in this game.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
How is the online play in this game? the official details make no reference to online playback. Would love to know if there is any online functionality designed in this game.
Streetpass, Spotpass and DLC are the only online features I can spot. You can't even co-op offline, only time attack.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
because, unlike pokemon, this game neither has the massive fanbase that warrants the additional work to make a global release, nor is there much reason to have it released globally in general

Uhhhh.... Zelda doesn't have a massive fanbase?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    meowie13 @ meowie13: hellooo everyone