ROM Hack [NEED HELP]Hyrule Warriors - English patch

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then don't worry about booting into HBL and then HANS. You can just play the game by installing the CIA though FBI or another CIA installer. When you boot the game, it will load in the region your console is from (EUR, USA, JP, etc.). If you want to manually select your language, boot into the homebrew launcher from sysNAND using Cubic Ninja and then open HANS (HANS is included in the starter pack for homebrew). If this does not work, you might have to wait for someone else to answer you question as I do not currently use NinjaHax as an entry point ans I use Cake CGW and not REI. Hope this helps!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The mid-battle save is in the extradata on the SD card and is currently not working.
so i dont need to change my system language?

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, I thought only European systems were affected by the ext-data issue?
At least, that's what's being stated on the op thread on that iso site.

Mattshark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not one on pirating games, so I decided to download the demo instead of the full version, but whenever I try to run the demo version's CIA, I get to the first menu (Which I noticed will display in Japanese regardless of my language selection) with two options, which freeze the game if I highlight the first one or select the second one. Has anyone figured out how to get the demo working to the actual main menu, let alone gameplay? I'm using an O3ds 10.3 emuNAND with rxTools, but also tried it on 9.2 sysNAND (which yellow-screens hans before it even loads)

Last edited by Mattshark,

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope in the next few months a Hyrule Warriors save editor will be released. That would be awesome if we could edit our weapons to have the max attack or raise our character's levels and do other cool stuff. :)

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I'm not one on pirating games, so I decided to download the demo instead of the full version, but whenever I try to run the demo version's CIA, I get to the first menu (Which I noticed will display in Japanese regardless of my language selection) with two options, which freeze the game if I highlight the first one or select the second one. Has anyone figured out how to get the demo working to the actual main menu, let alone gameplay? I'm using an O3ds 10.3 emuNAND with rxTools, but also tried it on 9.2 sysNAND (which yellow-screens hans before it even loads)

Ntr with the language plugin works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh