OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what programs would i use to
1. change pokemons sprites in fire red
2.edit text in ruby (A-Text only lets me edit up to route 101)
all help is much appreciated

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I
wub.gif
whack a hack (search in google, it'll translate it and the have a download section and patches and more!!!)

or heres a link to the download section...
Whack a Hack download section!

happy hacking!

HELLZONE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DONT DOWNLOAD THE FIRST TOOL ON WACK A HACK IT HAS A VIRUS ALL THE OTHER ONES ARE GOOD THOUGH.

GO TO WWW.ZOPHARSDOMAIN.COM ITS GOOD

IF YOU HAVE A ERROR COM SOMETHING SOMETHING

WHEN YOU TRIE TO OPEN THEM

CLICK ON THE PROGRAM GO TO PROPERTIES AND RUN IT AS AN ADMINISTRATOR.

RIGHT CLICK TO GET TO PROPERTIES.
bow.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
For mapping: http://am190.no-ip.info
Original authors site from Advancemap.
Its the best map editor for Pokemon Advance series.
Also download elitemap because it has got lots of other hacking tools and scripting faqs+script patcher. The scripting program is called ScriptEd. With elitmap there are lots of other important tools, sprit editors and etc.
Havent used them for very long time, but I can tell you: If you spend well time on hacking pokemon games, you can achieve a lot out of it.
edit:
Also search for advance mart, advance text, advance point, Pokedex(only for german version) => all those tools are made by Scizz.
So search for those including the keyword "Scizz" and I am sure you will find them.
As I said, I dont do these stuff anymore, so I deleted every backup, and everything I had about pokemon hacking.
edit2: If you are totally newb to hacking pokemon games, you should read master doc from t3ch(or tech, or techzero cant remember).
His document(around 2003) helps starter out from beginning with all explanations. Sad that I havent got the file anmore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch