Hacking Need help going online with Sky3ds+

comoassim71

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, guys! I'm new to the forum, and I need some help. I recently bought sky3ds+ and everytime I try to play online I get the error 001-0123. I read a ton of stuff in the internet regarding problems with headers. I really don't care going online with public header.
The "GAMESAVE_KEY=" was blank and try to paste a public header (that I got in a template file from the old sky3ds) and try to mess with the manufacturer and still no good.
Can someone, please, tell me what should be on te .CFG file or the settings.txt file to work?

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, guys! I'm new to the forum, and I need some help. I recently bought sky3ds+ and everytime I try to play online I get the error 001-0123. I read a ton of stuff in the internet regarding problems with headers. I really don't care going online with public header.
The "GAMESAVE_KEY=" was blank and try to paste a public header (that I got in a template file from the old sky3ds) and try to mess with the manufacturer and still no good.
Can someone, please, tell me what should be on te .CFG file or the settings.txt file to work?
i dont know the specifics, but you need a privte header or something like that

Reactions: astronautlevel

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States

comoassim71

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually, one can go online with public headers, I've done so with the old sky3ds (the one with the blue button). There's a chance of getting a ban, but I don't thing that it is very probable.
I have a original Pokemon X card, but I can't rip the header cause my 3ds have firmware updated and the gateway launcher doesn't work for me. And I can't find a power save to use in my country.
Thank you for the answers anyway.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Actually, one can go online with public headers, I've done so with the old sky3ds (the one with the blue button). There's a chance of getting a ban, but I don't thing that it is very probable.
I have a original Pokemon X card, but I can't rip the header cause my 3ds have firmware updated and the gateway launcher doesn't work for me. And I can't find a power save to use in my country.

The risk is still there though, so you're better off using a private header.

Reactions: Ricken

Gcentrex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Um get Cubic Ninja from somewhere put into your sky card, then you could downgrade

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They usually ban you from using a public header constantly. Like multiple attempts of using it. But usually the bans arent that long (1 week to a few months). But im guessing the more you do it, The longer it could get over time. Dont use a public header, you will get banned.

comoassim71

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It is a high risk of being banned with public header

I don't know about that. Always used these and never got problems. But I know the risks.

the header must match with the chip type of the game.

Thank you! But my actual problem was that I needed to delete the previous save file after changing the header.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.