Need help going online with Sky3ds+

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by comoassim71, Mar 16, 2016.

1. comoassim71
    OP

comoassim71 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2016
    Brazil
    Hi, guys! I'm new to the forum, and I need some help. I recently bought sky3ds+ and everytime I try to play online I get the error 001-0123. I read a ton of stuff in the internet regarding problems with headers. I really don't care going online with public header.
    The "GAMESAVE_KEY=" was blank and try to paste a public header (that I got in a template file from the old sky3ds) and try to mess with the manufacturer and still no good.
    Can someone, please, tell me what should be on te .CFG file or the settings.txt file to work?

2. Ricken

Ricken And you must keep your soul

Jan 19, 2016
    United States
    Shibuya, The small one from Vegas
    i dont know the specifics, but you need a privte header or something like that

astronautlevel likes this.
  3. astronautlevel

astronautlevel Finding a reason, waiting for a miracle

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    That Nightly Site™
  4. comoassim71
    OP

comoassim71 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2016
    Brazil
    Actually, one can go online with public headers, I've done so with the old sky3ds (the one with the blue button). There's a chance of getting a ban, but I don't thing that it is very probable.
    I have a original Pokemon X card, but I can't rip the header cause my 3ds have firmware updated and the gateway launcher doesn't work for me. And I can't find a power save to use in my country.
    Thank you for the answers anyway.

5. astronautlevel

astronautlevel Finding a reason, waiting for a miracle

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    That Nightly Site™
    The risk is still there though, so you're better off using a private header.

Ricken likes this.
  6. comoassim71
    OP

comoassim71 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2016
    Brazil
    Fixed it! I managed to go online after deleting the save file.

7. Gcentrex

Gcentrex GBAtemp Fan

Oct 29, 2015
    United States
    New York
    Um get Cubic Ninja from somewhere put into your sky card, then you could downgrade

8. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    They usually ban you from using a public header constantly. Like multiple attempts of using it. But usually the bans arent that long (1 week to a few months). But im guessing the more you do it, The longer it could get over time. Dont use a public header, you will get banned.

9. Ninoh-FOX

Ninoh-FOX Otaku Gamer!!

Jan 22, 2015
    Military base.
    the header must match with the chip type of the game.

10. comoassim71
    OP

comoassim71 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2016
    Brazil
    I don't know about that. Always used these and never got problems. But I know the risks.

Thank you! But my actual problem was that I needed to delete the previous save file after changing the header.