Need help fixing my motherboard.

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by kjb1686, Oct 19, 2012.

1. kjb1686
    OP

kjb1686 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 30, 2009
    United States
    Olean New York
    Hello everyone i seem to have terrible luck i decided to hook up my fans to my motherboard along with my led for my power switch. Not a problem right so here is what happened my hdmi port i never could get it to work so i looked hard today. I saw a metal piece blocking it so me stupidly took my screwdrivers ( which are magnectic by the way) and i was assured wouldn't bother any parts on my computer, to bend the piece back out of the way. I then proceeded to turning my computer on nothing. I looked at my debug led that i have on there and that doesnt even turn on even my speaker makes no sound. I tried clearing the cmos and that still doesn't work the fans spin and everything so i don't know. When i turn it off the light flickers for one second than nothing. Please help i hope i didn't fry it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice