Hacking Need help dumping keys.

KlexKavark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first time attempting to retrieve my keys. I just bought an X360 Dock and im trying to retrieve my keys but its not working. Jungle Flasher reads the drive but it doesnt verify the keys. When i hit phat keys it says i need to probe but i have a BenQ VAD6038 and i know this doesnt require the probe. I have my drive connected to my laptop (win7x64) via USBpro and CK3 kit. Now i think theres something wrong because the usbpro should display 2 green lights but i only have one green and one red. Any suggestions?

pas7680

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You should try reading the jungle flasher tutorial, phatkey has nothing to do with a benq drive.

go to the mtk flash tab, once your drive is in the drive properties box click benq unlock.

your drive will then go into vendor mode, click read and it will read your drive and extract the key.

It should then auto load into the firmtool tab and ask to load lt2.0, click spoof source to target and then save to file.

go back to mtk flash tab, and click write, it will write and verify then click outro and your done.

KlexKavark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much pas7680 with your help i was able to extract my key.bin and Official Firmware.bin. The reason i was confused it that i was trying to extract inquiry.bin, identify.bin, and serial.bin apart from key.bin and the youtube video i saw the guy got it from the slim key tab so i thought i had to get mine by going to the phat key tab. The reason i was trying to get all these other bins is because devin said it was required for the xdock to work in another thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up