Homebrew Need help compiling the ctrQuake hardware rendering branch

Wavy

Splatana Stamper Enjoyer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I found out that ctrQuake has a hardware rendering branch here. I tried to compile it but it gave me an error relating to how it can't find a gl.h header file. But all I needed was to install a library from the same creator called picaGL (which you can get here) in my devkitPro directory. I tried to make ctrQuake again but it threw a lot of warnings/notes at me then after that it was linking to "ctrQuake.elf" it gave me this:
Code:
linking ctrQuake.elf
/opt/devkitpro/devkitARM/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.2.0/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld: gl_screen.o:(.bss+0x4b8): multiple definition of `sb_lines'; sbar.o:(.bss+0x514): first defined here
/opt/devkitpro/devkitARM/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.2.0/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld: gl_warp.o:(.bss+0x10): multiple definition of `skytexturenum'; gl_rsurf.o:(.bss+0x758): first defined here
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/opt/devkitpro/devkitARM/3ds_rules:42: /home/devkitpro/ctrQuake/ctrQuake.elf] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:182: build] Error 2
Just for some info, I'm running this in Ubuntu under WSL. So any help on compiling this would be nice! If you need more info, tell me

Last edited by Wavy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...