Hacking [Need Help] Cleaning up SDCARD (MenuHax + Luma3DS)

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll be very happy if you guys can help me.
I setup a O3DS XL friends with Emunand with MENUHAX Boot.

"HE dont wanna let me do A9LH", less now that i bricked a NEW 3DS.

I need help not only about cleaning. But with boot. I Alredy asked it here, but inside luma thread. But couldnt solve my problem :
So my inssue it's : I'm facing failure boot with MENUHAX + LUMA3DS
It's has the alredy know chance to fail with menuhax, but now i'm facing too a chance of failure with Luma3DS.

Using RXtools i never got a failure with rxtools, only with Menu hax.

But know it's sometimes failure with menuhax, sometimes with luma3ds, I explain, it's boots menuhax and after finish boot it's get black screen, sometimes not always.

But now, lets talk about cleaning :

Root my SDCARD :
Some files here it's from a old Rxtools step by step tutorial provide by Yakara.
luma
Nintendo 3DS
boot.3dsx (It's Luma3DS boot.3dsx)
code.bin
firmware.bin
Luma3DS.dat
menuhax_imagedisplay.bin
menuhax_padcfg.bin
ropbinpayload_menuhax_USA12288_old3ds.bin
screenshots_raw.bin
slot0x25KeyX.bin

luma "folder"
arm9-payloads
emunand
h&s_backup
lang
nand
payloads
sys
theme
arm9loaderhax.bin
boot_hb.3dsx
config.bin
ctrbootbot.bin
ctrboottop.bin
firmware.bin
firmware90.bin
lu.dat
Luma3DS.3dsx
no_splash.bin
patched_firmware_sys.bin
splash.bin
yakara.ini
yakarizate.in
ykr

So my main problema it's about chance to failure with Luma3DS. Even we already have a chance to failure to boot menuhax, now i have a chance to boot Luma3DS. It's 2 chance of failure.

I tried to start a clean setup with Luma3DS, it's works and boot emunand, but i'm afraid some of this files a need.

spoonm

Can count to 3.
Trophies
Website
spoonm.org
XP
Country
Brazil
If you're concerned about what files are really needed, I recommend backing up your SD card and going with a clean setup, like you said you tried to do.
Work your way up from there, as you should know what you need and what you don't.

I suppose a list of files I have on my microSD card wouldn't be very helpful, would it?
I can say you don't need CTRBootManager-related files, if all you're using is menuhax and Luma3DS. You're not using A9LH, so delete arm9loaderhax.bin.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you're concerned about what files are really needed, I recommend backing up your SD card and going with a clean setup, like you said you tried to do.
Work your way up from there, as you should know what you need and what you don't.
So i did a setup from zero, but i'm afraid some this files are important.

For exemple : do i need "firmware.bin" and "code.bin" in root sd card?
Because i need with rxtools. and about "slot0x25KeyX.bin" whats its for?

understand that i downloaded all of this files from a tutorial update from RXtools to Luma3DS.

spoonm

Can count to 3.
Trophies
Website
spoonm.org
XP
Country
Brazil
The firmware.bin file inside the luma folder is NTR's. You can leave it there if you want, but it isn't strictly necessary, no.
I don't know about code.bin, but I'm pretty sure it's not necessary, as I don't see it anywhere in my SD card.
slot0x25KeyX.bin is not needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...