Hacking Need help asap plz

Superbat31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I'm new to this Nintendo switch mod stuff but I'm did it I used YouTube to mod my Nintendo switch it work all good I'm on 9.0.0 but when I cut the Nintendo switch off the mod is gone and the hbg shop is gone I dont no what I'm doing wrong plz help

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I'm new to this Nintendo switch mod stuff but I'm did it I used YouTube to mod my Nintendo switch it work all good I'm on 9.0.0 but when I cut the Nintendo switch off the mod is gone and the hbg shop is gone I dont no what I'm doing wrong plz help
Don't use youtube for stuff like this, only gbatemp. Also know there's a good chance you will be permanently banned from all online games, such as Mario Maker and Fortnite.

Budsixz

Gbatemp Gamemer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
you need to push the payload again
everytime you switch off you need to do the rcm and payload pushing again

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wish people would actually research what they are doing to their systems before just blindly following a youtube video to hack their consoles. If you don't at least have a basic understanding of it, you shouldn't do it as you may just be following a malicious video that will brick your switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: