Hardware Homebrew Chromebook Homebrew

coolfella32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if it is possible for me to jailbreak my unpatched Nintendo switch without a proper PC. All I have in a Chromebook without the ability to insert a microsd card, and an android phone that also can't have microsd cards put inside of it. I've heard about websites that can inject PAYLOADS into the switch with chromeos, But I don't know where to begin. I would appreciate the help, as I'm new to Switch modding.

*if it helps I have a Chromebook 3100*

coolfella32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to manage files and add new files to my Nintendo switch's Microsd card. I can not remove them and put them into my PC due to a lack of the correct port to do so. Is there any way I can do it via plugging my Nintendo switch INTO my computer, and manage it from there. I would also like to know if there is a possibility I can wirelessly do so. Both work.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to manage files and add new files to my Nintendo switch's Microsd card. I can not remove them and put them into my PC due to a lack of the correct port to do so. Is there any way I can do it via plugging my Nintendo switch INTO my computer, and manage it from there. I would also like to know if there is a possibility I can wirelessly do so. Both work.
No, you must remove the micro sd card and use a sd card adapter to PC/ Chromebook , to transfer the initial files. Get a micro sd card to USB adapter, they are only like $5-10.

Reactions: SylverReZ

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no there isn't. Furthermore, it's likely that your school has locked down your chromebook such that a payload launcher just wouldn't work. So, you need to use your phone to inject the payload and buy a microsd card reader.

(and if you can't afford to get a reader, please remember that you have to be 13 or older to use this site :) )

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering if it is possible for me to jailbreak my unpatched Nintendo switch without a proper PC. All I have in a Chromebook without the ability to insert a microsd card, and an android phone that also can't have microsd cards put inside of it. I've heard about websites that can inject PAYLOADS into the switch with chromeos, But I don't know where to begin. I would appreciate the help, as I'm new to Switch modding.

*if it helps I have a Chromebook 3100*
Maybe, just maybe buy a cheap microSD card reader off eBay. They cost as little as $2 a piece, and at least it gets the job done than using a phone. Whatever you're doing with a Chromebook in the first place, then its likely your school has locked down what you can do on your laptop. Wait until you get home, or, run a live distro on a USB such as Linux Mint or Tails.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto