Need help after installing arm9loaderhax

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by blackmail, Nov 18, 2016.

1. blackmail
    OP

blackmail Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2008
    France
    south of france
    I just finished installing arm9loaderhax following Plailect guide and are now at
    Section IV - Restoring the System

and there's this message :
    "If, before following this guide, you already had an EmuNAND setup and would like to move the contents of your previous EmuNAND to your new SysNAND CFW, now is the time to follow Move EmuNAND instead of doing the first step in this section."

Is the "if you already had an EmuNAND setup" part include GW and if it's not do i have to move directly to
    Section V - Injecting FBI or should i follow the step from "If your backup is of a version between 3.0.0 and 4.5.0, do the following" as i've been going through this guide from a 4.5.0-10E sysnand.

2. blackmail
    OP

blackmail Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2008
    France
    south of france
    Problem solved i should have read a bit more and panic less but now i'm having another issue when i try to do the "Healt & Safety Dump"
    i get :

TMD0 found at 2047C000, size 2868b
    APP0 not found or fragmented!
    Health&Safety Dump: failed!

I'm 100% sure i followed every step correctly and put every file needed on the SD card.
    From what i understood it should create a hs.app on the SD card but when i check there's nothing.

Last edited by blackmail, Nov 18, 2016