Need ESP8266 ROM For jailbreak 9.00 🙏

Nino_Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Works like a charm, thank you!
I do find this tutorial lacking, since it does not explain where to get the USB stick files and how to use them.

Last edited by Nino_Z,
Reactions: solghof

Pasqui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Works like a charm, thank you!
I do find this tutorial lacking, since it does not explain where to get the USB stick files and how to use them.
the files are all in the description, if you don't know how to flash an ESP8266, Google is your friend :)

Nino_Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the files are all in the description, if you don't know how to flash an ESP8266, Google is your friend :)
I think you need to watch the tutorial before commenting. It has nothing to do with flashing an ESP. The new Hack requires an additional USB Stick, which you format with an image. You use an ESP and the USB Stick to initiate the hack. This is not explained well.

Pasqui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think you need to watch the tutorial before commenting. It has nothing to do with flashing an ESP. The new Hack requires an additional USB Stick, which you format with an image. You use an ESP and the USB Stick to initiate the hack. This is not explained well.
then, I replied to solghof indicating the files that are necessary, this premise that he already knows how to flash the ESP. I watched the video all before posting it and explains how to do it. For the rest, the forum already has guides on this.

bupeapoop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing this guide. This will come in handy whenever I make the inevitable decision to upgrade from v6.72 to v9.00. Knowing a Self Host Exploit is readily available is always useful as I much prefer having everything hosted and running locally for my added peace of mind.

Reactions: solghof and Pasqui

tommy28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi are you able to dump ps4 discs to external hard drive with this exploit or does it just have gold hen

Nino_Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
then, I replied to solghof indicating the files that are necessary, this premise that he already knows how to flash the ESP. I watched the video all before posting it and explains how to do it. For the rest, the forum already has guides on this.
The flashing is not the problem. The problem is that the tutorial does not explain anything about the USB. It just states "next step - insert the USB". At no point does it explain what files go in there, how to set it up, etc.

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The flashing is not the problem. The problem is that the tutorial does not explain anything about the USB. It just states "next step - insert the USB". At no point does it explain what files go in there, how to set it up, etc.

You know how to read right? Did you read the video description where it gives links to everything you need?

If you need to be spoon fed, go ask your parents.

Nino_Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You know how to read right? Did you read the video description where it gives links to everything you need?

If you need to be spoon fed, go ask your parents.
For someone who gives advise about reading, you sure need to work on your reading comprehension. This whole discussion started with someone mentioning that he didn't understand the tutorial and me explaining why the tutorial is not simplified enough for people who are not experienced in these things. I am not one of those people, but I can easily see where the issue is. The tutorial could have been better - period. If you want to be all edgy, perhaps you should look for a forum dedicated to that. This is not it. Spare me your arrogant responses. We're all aware that you think you are the smartest, no need to continue demonstrating that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-