Hacking Need Description On those things.

eno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
DaveMe.gif

Can anyone help me to know what the things can do for wii console in homebrew !
I want to install but still in confuse to do it !
WAD Manager ; how is that work ? Some says that it is used to install channels and back up your wii settings ? but how ?

And the rev11 or rev15 like that . what is that rev.
And the softmiii 3.0 is released. It is the same with other application ? But what i found in Apps folder in softmii is

cMIOS
Preloader
SoftCorpSoftMii Firmware Downgrader
SoftMii IOS Downgrader
SoftMii Preinstaller
SoftMii Tweaks

Can i know specific how they can do on wii after installation. And the other is that i want to make a check point or back up on wii before i softmod my virgin wili console. So that if sth happening on my wii , i will restore back to the nice setting (before my parents know that i'm softmodding)

Just one another question , Can i hack into the Gear of War to play on wii console , did anyone team work on that ?

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
eno said:
DaveMe.gif

WAD Manager ; how is that work ? Some says that it is used to install channels and back up your wii settings ? but how ?

And the softmiii 3.0 is released. It is the same with other application ? But what i found in Apps folder in softmii is

cMIOS
Preloader
SoftMii IOS Downgrader
SoftMii Preinstaller
SoftMii Tweaks

Can i know specific how they can do on wii after installation. And the other is that i want to make a check point or back up on wii before i softmod my virgin wili console. So that if sth happening on my wii , i will restore back to the nice setting (before my parents know that i'm softmodding)

Just one another question , Can i hack into the Gear of War to play on wii console , did anyone team work on that ?

And read through the guide in my sig to learn about stuff before you follow anything.

And to the statement in bold:

omgnooob_2.jpg

There aren't enough facepalms.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nabster92 said:
eno said:
DaveMe.gif

cMIOS
Preloader
SoftMii IOS Downgrader
SoftMii Preinstaller
SoftMii Tweaks

And read through the guide in my sig to learn about stuff before you follow anything.

And to the statement in bold:

omgnooob_2.jpg

There aren't enough facepalms.

aahahahahahhahaahhaahhhhahahaa

eno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
thanks bro, im still reading your post. it is so nice. but u dont write clearly about the DVDX things.
I know that u dont want to be your wii as the media player.
But if we do that, what nice things do we get rather than playing in the with DVD player ?
I was wondering that Wii have a nice audio. Do we ?

eno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
Oh buddy! I already look around ,
i mean the sound output of Wii. it does give us a gread sound with surrounded 3D or sth nice?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Shubshub
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one