Hacking Need Advice and Help

Era

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The other night I was playing on my new 3ds xl and I took out my sd card to install some plug-ins for my games. I bought a new micro sd reader and I kept getting error messages from my computer. I put my sd card into the sd card reader I had before and everything showed up fine. After putting my sd card back into my 3ds, it will not power on. I get no response at all. The power button flashes blue for one second, the screens both stay blue and I hear no sounds. Any suggestions what this is?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
The other night I was playing on my new 3ds xl and I took out my sd card to install some plug-ins for my games. I bought a new micro sd reader and I kept getting error messages from my computer. I put my sd card into the sd card reader I had before and everything showed up fine. After putting my sd card back into my 3ds, it will not power on. I get no response at all. The power button flashes blue for one second, the screens both stay blue and I hear no sounds. Any suggestions what this is?
Both screens stay blue or black? Big difference! I'll assume black.

Get a new SD card and put arm9loaderhax.bin from Luma on it.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
It didn't work
Maybe there's something wrong with your console's SD slot? Is the new card one that definitely works, and doesn't have write protection on or anything? On old cards and adapters sometimes the write protection lever gets loose and it goes back up when you insert the card into your console. You could try holding it with your finger for as long as possible while inserting, or put on a spot of glue (obviously wait a long time for it to be 100% dry before insertion).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-