Hacking Need a wii disk loader that works on version 4.2

white wolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
So im looking for a loader that works on version 4.2 also info on how to backup my wii incase it bricks. Reasion is that i only have a 8gig usb so when using a usb loader i have to save the games i want that would not fit on the flash drive on my laptop and it dosent have much memory and is filled! so i want to be able to burn the games(alos need infor on burning games) on dvds so i can have as meny as i want without having to worry about space. Please help if you can.

white wolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Well folks so far all i find are loaders that work with V3.3 and 4.2. anyone has one thats safe forV4.2? I had to update because i couldnt use and of my other chanells

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm in a good mood so I'll tell you.

They all work, given you have a cIOS, which I assume you do because you can load from USB.

I say use Neogamma

white wolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
ok tks alot for the help. i will try it. It is nice to find ppl that are willing to help and not just try to shut ppls questions down. Btw has this ever bricked a wii? and do you have the link to a guide?

rem300wm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to all
Well white wolf You can try also uLoader
It's a really good loader,tons of good features,You can load back up discs,play the lates games like NSMB,download covers ,save favorite games and it uses cIOS 222 intead of 249.
Rem

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rem300wm said:
Hello to all
Well white wolf You can try also uLoader
It's a really good loader,tons of good features,You can load back up discs,play the lates games like NSMB,download covers ,save favorite games and it uses cIOS 222 intead of 249.
Rem
Neogamma works for him. Don't confuse him with different kinds of cIOSs. Besides, what's wrong with 249?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)