Hardware Need a few questions answered ^^;;

LazyOtaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have jp n3ds with 10.3 and a us n3dsxl with 10.6. What I want to kknow if it is possible to do this:

1. Hack the jp n3ds to have a jp sysnand / us emunand
2. Then do a system transfer from the 10.6 n3ds XL to the us emunand. (Because I want to keep my legit games and also play online with my NNID)
***Now I dont mind manually transferring my games or redownloading them I just want to know if it can be done.
3. Also with the jp n3ds be able to play legit us 3ds games and buy games from the eshop from the us on the us emunand?

I hope this is not to confusing. I just want to know if this can be done cuz if not ill just sell the jp n3ds before i mess with it since it is brand new.

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhhhh.
Not sure on the other stuff, but i know for certain that the jp system has a jo eshop, regardless of emunand region.

LazyOtaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you end up selling this JPN N3DS, consider me a buyer.

Pip'

I feel kind of dumb for buying it. Today I picked up OoT and just finished installing CFW on my MM N3dsXL. IDK wither to keep it or just sell it I found out im not going to be able to move my NNID and all my legit games to it. Only thing I did to it was get it on 9.1 other then that its untouched.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
I feel kind of dumb for buying it. Today I picked up OoT and just finished installing CFW on my MM N3dsXL. IDK wither to keep it or just sell it I found out im not going to be able to move my NNID and all my legit games to it. Only thing I did to it was get it on 9.1 other then that its untouched.
I am still looking forward to buy it. Contact me via PM with your price :)

Pip'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol