^^ndstitle-1453^^

stonefry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those that are wondering, whiffle ball is a pretty fun game and it has been popular in the US for quite a while. It is kind of a defensive game because those holes that you see on the ball enable the pitcher to do some crazy stuff with it, making the batters life miserable.

I don't see why people are bashing the game on this board. It is harmless fun and there are lots of worse things the youth of our nation could be doing with their free time. Like playing video games
wink.gif

-stonefry

D

Deleted User

Wiffleball is sorta cool. The ball movement is CRAZY. It's like a knuckleball on crack.

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cool thing about wiffle ball is that you don't need a lot of real estate to play it. We used to play in my backyard without having to worry about broken windows, ball ending up in the street, etc. And you usually only needed 2 guys per team, a pitcher and an outfielder.

clivefrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
having some problems with this game on my g6 lite, the pitcher wont throw the ball, i can swing and move left to right but that's about it, anyone else having problems?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: