^^ndstitle-1305^^

zombgief

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone know what to do at the part where there are two small vehicles that look like rocket-powered skateboards (one on top, and one on bottom) that start moving after there is a character on each of them? (in the room to the left of where you defeat Stella, after you put in the Gear)

It seems like you have to crash them into the wall on the far side that they're facing... but I can't figure out how to get over the obstacles...

edit: Okay, got over the obstacles on the top "track" but crashing the thing into the wall doesn't seem to open up the crack. Taking the bottom track doesn't do it either... could this require two people playing simultaneously to do?

You need to have Jonathan on one, and Charlette on the other, and switch between them to dodge the obstacles. If I remember correctly, it's duck on bottom, duck on top, duck on bottom, jump on top. I may be slightly off, though.

THANK YOU THANK YOU so much!!! Haha, I had been playing with Jonathan only for a while... completely forgot about the switching around business
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

poopertrooper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried just about every setting under the supercard 2.55-7 software, and the 2 most recent CF firmwares.

Still doesn't want to work. Sometimes I make it to the blue guy for the quest, but mostly it freezes even when trying to access the items/equip menu.

Anybody have a lead on this supercard wise? Seems like the guys at supercard have yet to remedy this problem as well...

ennui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
god.. i'm actually nearly done with the game enduring the inconsistent game freezes with my super card sd, lol. i swear i played double my recorded ingame time because of all this bull.

and yes, to the guy who said there's a patch, where is it??? thanks in advance.

Ragone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't froze yet with G6. I do get a bug occasionally when im equipping one character, it'll switch back and forth between characters, stop fo ra bit and switch again.

Right now i'm on the 3rd portrait after the 2 sisters battle, 703% done.

grisser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm.. I ran the e30c firmware upgrade and reinstalling 30a Game Manager, just incase, after reading the M3wiki update on the game.

Apparently Soft Reset 4xDMA (I didn't try Trimrom yet but supposedly it works) is now working for me.

One thing I discovered is that the freezing issue is MUCH MUCH worse when your SD card is FAT32.

I was using FAT which was still freezy, but FAT32 is MUCH more unstable.

Trouble Areas are:
-Loading Rooms
|-- They are the rooms which are only one square big, and nothing in it. Usually connecting two area together. In FAT filesystem, I can see slowdown when I'm halfway across the room walking toward the other side. This only freezes for me twice.. so it's really not a big deal. I try to wait for the game to stop accessing data (reading the next room/area) before I walk through to minimize freezing (but like I said this is barely an issue)
-Menus
|-- Whenever Menus are involved it has potential to freeze. Start menu, talking to that ghost guy (Wind, is it?). Those two are the main freezing problem. I try to only change equipment/access start menu when necessary, or right after I save. And I talk to Wind only after I save (in the next room)

Last update on M3wiki says that if you have a fast card, it works perfectly. My card is pretty fast (I don't know how fast it is) and it runs Intro of both castlevania perfectly, but it stills run into these freezing issues.

Hopefully the English version will run fine or a firmware update that fixes this game
smile.gif

my setup:
Flashed DSLite (metroid demo in slot 1)
M3 Perfect SD (not the lite one)
1gb Sandisk

ennui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after enduring the endless freezing on my supercard and beating the game finally... wasted a lot of time because of the freezes in between bosses... i suspect the freezes have to do with amount of the things going on the screen and also how much data the flashcart is receiving from the buttons u're pressing. as most people have been complainin', when u access the start menu, this is where the game usually freezes. this goes along on how much is going on the screen (two new seperate screen showing up). when i press the ds buttons constantly (faster than normal)... this is usually where it freezes also.. of course teleporting to another location requires accessing data to show a screen on top or even different parts of the start menu... and furthermore... during boss fights with a lot of stuff on the screen pressing start compared to an empty room pressing start... one would freeze and the other wouldn't respectively.

so what i'm saying is... i think it has something to do with access time. for some reason, it seems like during these types of operations as described above, the rom itself is requiring the reading of the data too fast/slow therefore freezing because it isnt operating at its correct speed... kinda like burning a cd and the hard drive isn't feeding the burner enough data fast enough and the cd burn fails... sometimes i think it's some type of intended programmin' by konami to avoid people playin the rom and go out and buy the real game.

anyways, hopefully there will be a fix for the users who are havin' issues. this mostly goes out to the supercard users.

ionized

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Just a simple question:

How you can combine the two characters so that they can push an object together?is there a button combination in order to achieve that??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They should've just made it a movie at 50 minutes
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    No from Paramount Plus or whatever it is
    +1
    Psi now has access to every streaming and cable channel out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eh I'd rather just download and delete is it already up on paramount?
    Yeah it's on now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why are most new south park episodes half hour specials?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol one prescription to Lizzo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    who is lizzo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn